Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 - Activities 2

Activity 2: The Great Taupo Cycle Challenge [4 points]

Every year approximately 7500 people arrive in Taupo, New Zealand to compete in a one-day cycling race around Lake Taupo. The race route is 160 km in length. Participants can choose to compete in the full race or the half-race (80 km). Let’s imagine that you were given a free ticket to compete in the Lake Taupo Cycle Challenge next year and you were able to bring three people with you as your ‘support crew.’ Who would you bring with you?
On your blog, list the three people you would like to have on your Lake Taupo Cycle Race Support Crew. Tell us why you have chosen each person.
Who would I bring?
I would bring my Dad because, he support me in everything I do also he is very Strong and very Powerful also he will always make sure that I will do my best. Secondly, I would bring my Mum because, she always support me and she will always be there for me so that she makes sure that I will do my best. Thirdly, I would bring my little brother (Anthony), because he is very funny and I think that he will make sure that I will win.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helena,

    Having family members on your Lake Taupo Cycle Race Support Crew could never go wrong. I can see how your parents would be very supportive throughout your journey - it is important to have that push and motivation when you feel exhausted to finish a challenging course. In other words, you need to push your limits until you make it to the end!! Having your brother on the team would also be a great idea because he will make you smile :D

    Keep up the positivity,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.