Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey Day 2 Bonus

Day 2 -Bonus
Bonus Activity: When you finish your interview with Laura, you decide to keep on interviewing people. For this activity, your task is to conduct a real interview with an actual member of your family. Please ask them to think about their five (5) favourite things to do in the out-of-doors. They can be things that they enjoy doing on land or in the water. Post the list of outdoor activities on your blog.
1. My brother like to go overses
2. My brother likes to travel
3. My brother like to swim
4. My brother likes to go on his ipad
5. My brother likes to go everywhere

1 comment:

  1. Helena,I like it how you give us what your brothers like to do.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.