Pages

Thursday 13 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey Day 7 Activity 2

Day 7 Activity 2
Activity 2: After you have finished up in Taupo, it is time to hop back in the car and head for Rotorua – a town where will have the chance for some much needed rest and relaxation. In fact, you will visit the Tarawera Bush Pool – a geothermal hot pool that is located in the middle of a forest. The warm water in the pool comes from underneath the ground. After a few hours in the pool you feel really relaxed.

On your blog, post a picture of yourself doing something relaxing. I find reading really relaxing. Here is a picture of me reading one of my favourite books!
This is me relaxing in my bed.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Helena, It's great to see you've joined the winter lourney journey and have finished it. You really look relaxed on your bed. Can't wait to go through your previous posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi helena Its me Lusia,
    I love your photo of you doing something relaxing!
    I love seeing your posts and your effort you put in!
    Keep it up,

    Regards,
    Lusia <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talofa Helena,

    Great to see you love relaxing in bed. I love relaxing in bed on Sunday afternoons especially on a very cold day. As Luisa mentioned, it's great to see you put effort into your Winter Learning Journey programme. I'm so proud of you.

    Keep up the good work Helena.

    Best wishes,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.