Pages

Thursday 13 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey Day 7 Bonus

Day 7 - Bonus
Bonus Activity: On your blog, post a video or write a description about your week. What have you learned? What did you like about the trip? What didn’t you like? Was there anything that surprised you?

To earn full points for this activity, you must talk about what you learned, what you liked and what you about your great kiwi road trip.
What I have learned is that we can interview our family and our cousin and travel anywhere in New Zealand.
What I liked about the trip is that I liked interviewing my older brother because it seemed at bit cool.
What I didn't like about the trip is going on the boat because I don't like going on boats because it makes me want to vomit.
What surprised me what that I was relaxing in my bed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helena,

    It's so nice to read your blog postings from my home here in Canada! It sounds as though you've enjoyed this program - I'm very impressed that you've chosen to blog on your school break. Good for you!

    Traveling around the country 'virtually', as in by computer, is a great idea. Now you can choose the places that you actually want to go to see in the years to come. I hope you'll have opportunities to travel through the both the North and South islands one day!

    I'm like you in that I can't go out on boats on the ocean or on big lakes, especially if it's windy, because I get sea-sick very easily. I crossed the Cook Strait on the ferry once and I spent the whole time keeping my eyes closed, trying not to be ill. It wasn't a lot of fun! And yet, other passengers were perfectly fine - who knows why some people can be on ships without any bother and others feel ill???

    Interviewing your brother was a great idea. He probably enjoyed being a part of your program!

    Enjoy the rest of you school break holiday!

    Leslie





    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helena it's me Opeti I like all your post's and there awesome good luck

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.