Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey-Day 3 Bouns

Bonus: This year two sports are being reintroduced into the Olympic Games. They are golf and sevens rugby. Imagine that you worked for TVNZ and you were paid to travel to Rio de Janeiro to attend the Olympic Games and report on the golf and/or the rugby competitions. On your blog, write a poem that describes how you would feel about travelling to Rio. Would you be excited? Would you be scared? How would you feel?


If I will travel to Rio then I will go find a house to live. I would be excited and I will make new friends there. I will not be scared because I am with my family and we can go and find some things for our house. I will feel happy and good because this is my first time going to Rio.

1 comment:

  1. Great poem, Helena. I like that you included your family in the poem and that you would be excited to go to Rio. It is a pretty exciting place and an amazing adventure!

    I have never been to Rio but I would definitely like to go one day. Like you, I would also be really excited and I would take my family with me so that we could all experience the adventure together!

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.