Pages

Monday 11 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey-Activities 1

Activity 1: Let’s imagine that you were alive 2792 years ago and invited to compete in the first ever ancient Olympic Games. Which of these events: running, wrestling, boxing, pankration, horse racing and pentathlon would you compete in? Click on the name of the sport and it will take you to a site that tells you about the sport. On your blog tell us which sport you would choose and why you chose it.

Running
The reason why I chose running because when we have athletics with the school I can beat them. When I had a race with my class I beat them and I come first.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helena!

    I love that you have chosen running as your sport of choice. I, too, would have chosen running as I really enjoy it. It sounds like you are quite a good runner. Congratulations on coming first in your class! That is amazing!

    I hope that you will continue to blog with us this holiday and do your best to place first in the Winter Learning Journey challenge. You can do it!

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.