Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey- Day 2 Bonus

Bonus: It is time to get creative! For this bonus activity you are asked to design a simple logo for the next Summer Olympic Games. They will be held in Tokyo, Japan in 2020. The Olympic committee in Japan has already created four possible options for the logo (see below) but I think that you can create something even more interesting and attractive!


Current Options – Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Logo

C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Tokyo logos.jpg

To create a logo I would suggest that you use the Design
Mantic website. Click on the Design Mantic link. It will bring you to the homepage for the site. Enter ‘Tokyo 2020’ into the ‘Company Name’ box and select ‘Sport & Fitness’ from the drop down menu in the  ‘Industry’ box. From there you can create your own logo. When your logo is finished, copy and paste it onto your blog along with a short explanation of your design.
Why I picked this logo because it makes me happy. Why it makes me happy because I just like the picture. Why I picked it because it looks like they are celebrating and they are singing some songs.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Helena, I love your logo. It is so full of life and colour. It makes me smile just looking at it! I think that your idea of celebration and happiness is just perfect for the Olympics. And, like your logo, the Olympics usually start and finish with a large fireworks display. Your logo really captures that excitement and that festive atmosphere.

    Well done!

    Keep up the great work :)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.