Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

What Animal is Like Me???

Learning Goal
We are learning to look up facts about an animal we like. We are learning to make a connection between the animal and ourselves.

Image result for squirrel

Facts About This Animal
  • This animal has grey/brown fur. Its body is an oval like shape. This animal is small.
  • Squirrels eats nuts.
  • This animal moves fast, but sometimes I move fast too.
  • This animal lives in a the tree.


I chose to be a squirrel because  

Squirrels are shy when other people are around and that is the same as me because, I am shy when other people are around looking at me.

The squirrel is always hungry for everything and that is the same as me because I like eating everything and I am always hungry.

This animal that I choose is short and I choose this animals because I am short like the squirrel.

This squirrel has brown hair and my hair is brown to.

A squirrel has dark brown eyes and my eyes matches the squirrel eyes.

Squirrel eats a lot of eggs, eggs are my second favourite thing to eat for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.