Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

The Power Went Off

Quick Write
The power went out at your school today. Write a short recount about your experience.

The Power Went Off

On a rainy day when I came to school and when I went into class the light were off and I told someone why is the light off and then they said the power went off.

After that I went to look if room 7 light were off, and their light were off to. After that when I was going to look if any light were on outside I saw the hall light were on and I was like that strange.

When the bell rang for morning tea Mrs Middleton said that we can play with the toys or do art because the power was off and we can’t go on our netbooks because the WiFi was off because our principal told us that the WiFi was going to be off.

Later that day our power and WiFi came back on and everyone was happy because they couldn’t live without power and WiFi. After that we were carrying on with our work and finishing it off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.