Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

My Special Moment In The Holiday

Learning Goal
We are learning about how to write one special moment from your holiday. Use your personal voice,describe your special moment using your senses.

       My Special moment in the Holiday                  
On a Beautiful sunny day on  the 18th I went to my little baby cousin birthday. We were getting ready to go to her birthday because we wanted to have fun with her and spend time on her birthday.

After that we drove to manurewa because that was where the birthday was happening. When we got there we were the first one there because they were still decorating the house.

When we finished decorating the house other people started to come. It was boring because I couldn’t do anything I was just sitting on the chair staring at the lollies.

After that heaps of people were arriving and the birthday was nearly going to start. Then I went to go and take a picture of me and her other the backward because that we're all the tables and the cake and the chairs.

Then the birthday started, I was so hungry like a dog that I couldn’t just hold it. After that we sang the Happy Birthday Song and then we said a prayer. When the prayer was finished I went and got heaps of food because I was so hungry like a dog.

When I finished eating I was staring at the lollies because I wanted  it and I just want it for myself. Then my Aunty Helena told us to line up and she was going to give out the party pack and I got two because I told her if I could have two because I love lollies.


After that we were cleaning up the backward and the house because it was a mess because the babies were playing like an animal and there were stains on the floor and we have to scrub the floor so hard

Later that day we went back home because we were all tired like a Panda. When we went back home we all went to sleep and we slept the whole day and we woke up the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.