Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

100 word challenge

The 100 word challenge
Title: The Bike


I got out of the house and I told my wife that I was going for a ride “Honey, I am going out.” I said, Michelle said “Okay, honey but be back before midnight.” she replied. So I was riding on my bike and I was riding near bridge, first I stopped to look at the ocean.

It was so clean and clear that I can see the sea creatures, I saw fishes, sharks, crab, starfish and more. So I went and sat on the rock to see the fishes swimming around, I looked up to see a beautiful view I could see colourful lights and big buildings.

I was just chilling on my own, but suddenly I got a text from my wife and it said “Hey, it midnight why aren’t you home yet I was just thinking that I want a divorce. Sorry:(.” When I saw the message I was thinking of something because, I got really angry. So I was thinking of jumping off a bridge, because I was right near it so I did it. That was the end of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.