Pages

Friday 21 September 2018

My Jubilee Highlight

60th Jubilee St Pius X Catholic School
My Best Moment about the Jubilee
Trina’s Ta’uolunga  
On Sunday the 16th it was St Pius X Catholic 60th Jubilee.
As I walked up on the stage I was very frightened in front of all the people who were looking at me. People looking at me like an OWL with there eyes, I felt like I was gonna faint but I didn’t.

My best moment about the Jubilee was Trina’s Ta’uolunga when she walked up onto the stage she had a lot of oil on her body which made her glimmer and shine like a star. Her legs and arms were shaking , her heart was pounding very fast and her teeth were chattering.

When the music came on she started dancing everybody started cheering at her and applauding. People came and started dancing around her , they even threw money everywhere as if they didn’t care about the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.