Pages

Saturday 18 August 2018

100 Words Challenge

100 Words Challenge
Learn: I have learn how to improve my writing by writing the things I need help with.



Feature
My Current Level
Description of this level
Evidence of this level
Introduction
3
Tried a strategy, but it didn’t quite work. I think I know what this narrative is about, but there is some confusion as to the main topic
I always know what I am doing but when it comes to writing I don’t know what it is about.
Paragraphs
4
At least three time organised paragraphs that focused on the best events of the story
When I am writing paragraphs I always have 2 or more paragraphs that are the best writing.
Story
3
We can follow what’s going on in the story. We could use more details to make it more interesting and help us understand the situation.
When I am writing a story and when I reading it, I think it doesn’t makes sense or I need more details to add in my story.
Language
2
What is visual imagery? What is vivid language?
When someone is reading my story they ask me questions about my writing and I say “I don’t know.”
Conclusion
4
Only a one or two sentence conclusion

When I am writing I only have small conclusion.
Surface Features
2
Has so many grammar or spelling errors that the writing is difficult to follow.

I always put my grammar in the wrong place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.