Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

My Role Model - Dad

A Role Model who inspires me is My Dad. He taught me how to be a Chef, taught me how to Defend Myself and also taught me how to be Fit.

My Dad is a good Chief who works for a community that is called Didas. He has been working for 11 years from now. He has been a hard working man who has to cook for a lot  of people who has been coming in and out of the restaurant. For an example: He practise cooking food for our family to taste. He sets up our dinner tables, he makes us drinks also he makes everything nice and professional. By being committed to the work that he has been given he has been continued to still be a chief.
My Dad is a very good defender. He has been doing a lot of boxing in the garage when he comes back from work in the afternoon. He helped me to learn how to defend myself when I’m in trouble somewhere in the streets. My dad is not just a Chief he can do anything like, clean, help the children with their homework, he can play 8 balls also he is a rugby player. By being a good dad, he would always be there for me whenever I’m in trouble.
My Dad is a very fit person. He is always going to the gym and always having a growth Mindset. I am always going with my dad to the gym because, I want to stay fit and also have a growth mindset. I want to be fit because I want to be healthy at all times and eating a lot of veggies. For an example: He is always helping me to do the pull up bars by myself, helping me to lift the weight lift, and also showing me how to do a proper push ups. By helping me to stay fit and healthy I go to the gym everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.