Pages

Friday 1 June 2018

My Best Daily Learning Tasks

My Best Daily Learning Tasks
My best daily learning tasks is about maths. Why?, because I find it really easy to do and more challenging. Why I find it really challenging to do because, I need help with my maths I need help with my fractions,decimals, and divisions. Fractions, Decimals, and Divisions are really hard to do, when I go to college and they tell me what is fractions, decimals, and divisions I'll say "I don't know." So this is why I need help with my maths.

Tuesday 22 MAY
What did you know or learn from this lesson? What is your evidence
9.55: Prayer

9:00am - 9:10am
Today I have been improving in my prototec timed, my result was 60/60. Why I always get 60/60 because, I practise my basic facts at home.

I have been improving in my number of the day during this week.
Maths: - Prototec - screenshot your test .
Remember that you are doing a timed test.
Upload to your blog and write one sentence about your progress or not progressing. What is your downfall.

  • Number of the day - 7 minutes
  • Whole class strategy.
Place Value,
Reversibility
Basic facts
Compensation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.