Pages

Friday 23 February 2018

My Bio Poem - About me

WALT- To describe myself using the structure of a bio poem.

Helena
Crazy,Shy,Laughs a lot.
Daughter of Mata and Samiuela.
Who loves eating,who likes to travel, and loves to play games.
Doesn’t feel like doing homework but has to, tired when I come back from school,
and hates doing all the chores.
Who needs new shoes, who needs new chromebook, and who needs a new ipad.
Who helps people cleaning the classroom, who helps mom/dad when they are sick,
and who cares for people.
I want to see the volcano explode, and see people have water fight.
I was born in Middlemore Hospital Auckland and lived in New Zealand.

Uiha

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lena ,
    I really like how you put reasons to why you hate/like something ,
    I also need new shoes , Chromebook and Ipad because my ones cracked ,
    Hopefully next time you can check your work to see if it makes sense ,
    Other than that good work Lena !

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.