Pages

Friday 19 May 2017

My Tennis Recount

Learning Goal
We are learning to follow a structure of a recount.
Tennis Recount
6/6/17 June Tuesday
On a fine Sunny day we went to Tennis in the morning we went to Tennis on Tuesday the 6th. Where we did Tennis, it was at the court. After that we were waiting for coach Campbell to come to the court so he can teach us how to play Tennis.


When coach Campbell came to the Tennis court we were talking about how to play Tennis. Why we play Tennis so that we can get get ready to learn in the morning and to get fit. After that coach Campbell told us to get into six groups.


After that we got into six groups my six groups were me,Fiapo,Dianne,Patience,Silia and Victoria and the others were waiting on the side trying to find a group so that they can play Tennis.


Who was there it was Room 5, Mrs Middleton and coach Campbell. After that we have to switch net and I was confused because I didn’t know what was going on and so we just moved to the other net.


Then we came to a long net I was confused again because I didn’t know what was going on. After that I yelled out to coach Campbell to come and help us out. After that we moved to the net again and then I got the idea.

Later on that day Room 3 came over to the court and we only had 5 more minute. After when 5 more minutes was over we didn’t want to go back to class because Tennis was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.